1) All players must train on designated week night.
2) Players who cannot attend should contact manager before the designated training time and have a valid reason for not attending.
3) Any player who does not adhere to this will be deemed as unfit for Matchday.
4) Players should turn up on time, and in suitable attire for both Training and Matchday.
5) Good behaviour is paramount at all times, both whilst representing Coventry Schools F.A. and at School.
6) Please remember that any bad behaviour at School could affect your eligibility to play for the Association.
7) All Association activities will take precedence over any Sunday club commitments.
8) No Association Player will be allowed to play for their other club more than twice in 1 week, to avoid overuse of player, minimise possible injury and allow more recovery time from injury.
9) Association players are not permitted to train or play for their club on the day/evening before an Association fixture.
For clarification of this please see F.A. rules as below
Priority for School Activities
(viii) Priority must at all times be given to school or school organisation’s activities in accordance with the recommendations of the “Memorandum: Children of School Age and School Games”whilst a pupil is receiving full-time education in accordance with the Education Acts.
MEMORANDUM: Children of School Age and School Games
One of the important aspects of games in school is the opportunity they afford of developing a pupil’s sense of loyalty and honour. It is therefore of concern when interest in games outside the school conflict with a pupil’s loyalty to the school and/or school organisations’ activities.
It is usually the pupil of outstanding Football ability whose services are sought by any Club, and the Player is most likely to be a member of the school or association team. While schools’ matches are often arranged on Saturday mornings and Club matches take place in the afternoon, it is considered that a player should not play in two matches on the same day,for the one match is likely to affect play in the other.
We trust that all Players & Parents will understand that these points are to be enforced to protect the players welfare and will ensure that they can develop safely, and perform to their maximum.
This feature is currently in development but will be available soon.